Kingdom: Idle Gold Tycoon takes players to idle levels to develop an area with different builidings and make lots of money. You can get coins in many ways, like repeatedly clicking a button shaped like a coin. At the same time, the amount of money you earn will be able to upgrade buildings and unlock a resident to receive a support effect. In addition, cards of the same buildings can be merged to upgrade their qualities.
FIND A WAY TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY
The goal that players find in Kingdom: Idle Gold Tycoon is to find a way to earn as much money as possible, and one of the things that help you do this is to own different buildings. Every building has a specific profit index, and you will spend time improving this index. At the same time, developing different buildings will make you richer, and of course, there will be some mechanics that need your attention in the game.
Besides the profit you can get from buildings, you can also see a huge gold coin. You need to tap on them, and the corresponding amount will jump into your pocket, and you will need to tap it continuously. At the same time, the amount of money that you get quickly will sometimes not equal the money from the buildings, but it will be useful in the early stages of the game and help you upgrade the buildings you own to create value in a period.
BUILD MORE BUILDINGS AND ADD MORE RESIDENTS
Buildings in Kingdom: Idle Gold Tycoon appear as different cards, and you also find a list of buildings you can own. At the same time, these cards have the same characteristics that they can be combined with a card of the same type and form a card of higher quality. Of course, the amount that you receive will also be more than the original, so you will spend time looking for new cards.
Besides buildings with different profit values, players can also unlock residents, and you can see them move near your buildings. The feature of these residents is to add an effect to help you earn more, and this effect will also be upgraded depending on your needs. At the same time, the amount of money you need to spend will sometimes be more than the amount of money to upgrade the buildings.
Players will find an area used to place different buildings
- Players will find ways to earn as much money as possible, and one source of money usually comes from the buildings that can be created.
- Players will find a button with a coin-like symbol, and when they click it, they will receive an amount, but less than the amount a building generates.
- Money in the game can be spent in many ways, and building upgrades will be made throughout the level to develop the player’s area.
- Residents will appear and constantly move in your area and bring a positive effect that you cannot ignore.
- Buildings will be found as cards, and cards of the same quality can be merged and gain a new grade, such as higher profits.